Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok so I got to do some quilting this weekend. I had quilt club with Alli on Saturday morning where I got to show off several of the tops I have finished in the last 2 weekends. Then I spent the rest of the morning making bread, chopping veggies, soaking beans, and getting a roast in the crockpot for dinner. This whole trying to eat healthier is alot more work and takes alot more thinking to get it all organized and have things ready. Then I sat down and started to sew the backs on quilt and several table runners and toppers that will be gifts. Now they are ready for binding or tying. The flannel are so warm and snuggly. I also decided to back a couple of cotton ones with the flannel, too, they will be quilted using rick rack. I've done a couple of these already for friends of the girls and they turned out so cute. I will post a picture a soon as I have one quilted. Sunday morning I went scrapbooking for about an hour an a half, so got a good jump on some Christmas gifts, couple more hours and they will be ready to ship off as well.

No comments: