Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just a quick post to wish all my friends a Happy Mother's Day. Mine was very busy. I had to take Rich to his brothers Saturday morning at 6:15 so the guys could drive 6 hours, to see their mom for mother's day, then they had to turn around sunday morning and drive another 6 hours to be home with Mary and I. When I got home a friend of ours and I went to Rochester and bought the things we need so Rich can start a new hobby. He's going to try his hand at making wine. His first batch will be a Pomegrante zinfadahl. It's really ummy over ice. Since dad was gone the girls and I decided to go to a movie, Hannah Montana, it was actually not that bad. I enjoyed it more then I thought I would. Jassmine even said she would be ok with a move to Tennessee if she found herself a cowboy that looked like the one in the movie. lol Then we went and spent the afternoon with my mom and sister. When I got home Serena came over and Payton who is all of 3 months old now spent the night so mommy could work the night shift. Daddy is still very nervous about the night feedings, which is very understandable, after what happened 2 years ago. Saturday was also the anniversary of Olivia's death. She is such a good baby and didn't give me any trouble. Then Phil dropped off Lillie at about 5:30 this morning, and they stayed until about noon. Then the girls and I were off to pick up Rich at his brothers where we got to spend time with them and our son and his bride to be stopped. I got 2 new angels to join the colection and the soundtrack to Hannah Montana for mother's day. I will be back to post on the wine making progress. I can't post on the progress of my current quilt project until the end of the month after I see Shawn wouldn't want her to see her gift until I give it to her.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you're really settling in. We sure miss you here, but it appears your time is well filled there with your wonderful family. Any recent projects?