Monday, September 22, 2008

Well it's Monday morning and I have spent most of the weekend at the hospital with Rich. He had a massive heartattack Friday night. They did several angioplasties and put 3 stints in to stablize him and his cardiologist said that when he is a little stronger about 6 weeks they will have to do by-pass surgery. funny I work with people going through health issues all the time and answer all the queastions I can for them, but when your 42 and it's the love of your life you get pretty stupid. The woest part is trying to figure out how I am going to do everything take care of him & the girls & work. Knowing that we face open heart surgery in a few weeks. I do know that my faith is much stronger then I was believing. Never once did I ask Why God. It was always please God.

No comments: